Restore. Renew. Revive. is Hiring
Our Current Opportunities
We are seeking motivated and dedicated clinicians, who are registered, in good standing, for private practice and are available to see a minimum of 10 clients/week with opportunity for growth.
We are a busy practice located in Bedford, NS, and provide trauma-informed, attachment oriented, evidence based counselling services to children, adolescents, women, couples, and families with a variety of relationship and mental health concerns.
The practice provides space, clerical support, office supplies, electronic health records system, phone/email, marketing and referrals. Case consultation and business building mentorship is available if desired.
Fees are based on a weekly caseload and are highly competitive.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Social Work, or Education with appropriate registration and current liability insurance
- Minimum 2 years experience offering services in a direct clinical setting
- Proficiency in evidence based models of therapy with trauma informed and attachment oriented perspective ie; emotionally focused therapy (EFFT, EFIT, EFCT), sensorimotor psychotherapy, EMDR, ACT, Gottman Method, etc.
- Preferred experience working with couples, women’s mental health, children and families including relevant training
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a clinical team
- Highly motivated, organized, and strong time management skills
- Desire to build and grow their own client bases (ie. network with other professionals, give presentations or workshops in areas of speciality) and dedication to work in our practice long term
How To Apply:
If you believe you would be a good fit, please forward a letter summarizing your interests and a digital copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We really value the culture and ethos we’ve created at Restore.Renew. Revive. and want to ensure we find the best fit for our team. We will only contact individuals who are to be interviewed for the position.