Help for stressed and overwhelmed moms,
women who feel anxious and stuck &
couples who can’t stop arguing
Effective Online Counselling During COVID-19
1) All my sessions are either online or by phone. My online platform is secure and easy to use from any device. There is strong evidence to suggest that online therapy is effective and I feel confident we can do good work together.
2) After your initial session (for individuals) I am offering the option of brief 30 minute sessions, for busy moms and those who are still working, to help you stay on track if a 50 minute follow-up session won’t work in your schedule.
3) I’m offering early morning, daytime, late evening and Saturday appointment times. I want my schedule to be accessible for you.
4) If you have been impacted by job or income loss and this would keep you from getting the help you need, please let me know and I have a limited number pay-what-you-can spots available until your financial situation changes.
5) Maybe therapy is not something you need right now but you are interested in support and encouragement. Scroll to the bottom of this page and sign up for my monthly newsletter.
Your Next Steps:
Stressed & Overwhelmed Moms
Your days seem never-ending.
You feel like you have five jobs: mom, teacher, employee, house cleaner and chef, and no matter how tired you are, you’re always on the clock.
You try to catch a break by scrolling through you phone and all you see is social media perfection reminding you that everyone else’s kids are baking and making beautiful crafts.
Yours are supposed to be doing math, but they’re just watching YouTube.
You feel stressed out, irritable and overwhelmed. You can’t shake the feeling that motherhood sucks right now.
Therapy gives you the boost you need to get through.
Anxious & Discouraged Women
Last night you work up at 2am; heart racing, feeling hot and disoriented trying to figure out if you were still awake or asleep.
These days you just can’t shut your mind off.
You’ve already told your brain to quit pulling this sh*t on you, but apparently it’s not listening.
‘Physical distancing’ makes it so easy to just sit still and get stuck in a spiral of negative thoughts.
It’s starting to feel like you’re your own worst enemy; your mind keeps hijacking your thoughts and pointing out all the things that might possibly go wrong.
You’ve tried, but you just can’t calm yourself down. You know you need more than your Headspace app to get by.
Couples Who Can’t Stop Arguing
Your relationship can be challenging at the best of times.
But with the two of you in a romantic pressure cooker, holed up in your home during a society-shifting pandemic, you’ve got a recipe for some obnoxious arguments.
The issues that were plaguing your relationship before this all went down are still there.
But now, with no where to go, the bad habits the two of you have when you get into disagreements are adding to your stress.
You need to figure out how to communicate more effectively and quit bickering because you don’t want your marriage to implode.
Hey, I’m Marcy,
Glad to meet you, even under these unusual circumstances.
It’s pretty surreal, huh?
Bet you never imagined a time when everything in your life would come to a grinding halt, well, except your kids never ending needs, the gnawing pit of anxiety in your stomach and the disagreements you have with your spouse.
If you’re looking for some help getting through this challenging time, I can give you the skills and encouragement you need.
Find out more about how we can work together.
Your Next Steps:
We live in a society that values things that appear perfect. And I suppose there are things that can be perfect. Architects can draw the perfect straight line, mathematicians can solve an equation with a perfect calculation, and a chocolate cake can be perfectly...
Millions of people deal with stress and anxiety on a daily basis. Whether it’s a result of phobias, depressions, or post-traumatic stress, anxiety can take a toll on our mind and health. If you deal with anxiety you most likely have looked into ways you can help calm...
It’s normal to feel anxious from time to time. Perhaps you get a bit nervous speaking in front of people or going on a job interview. But for some people, anxiety becomes a frequent and forceful occurrence that completely takes over their lives.Since anxiety comes in...