Restore. Renew. Revive
Online Counselling | Video Therapy
The Benefits of Online Counselling
Studies of video and online therapy show that people can benefit from this form of counselling in a similar way to in person counselling. If you are struggling or you are experiencing difficulties in your relationship you don’t need to wait until physical distancing measures have been stopped. You can get the help you need now.
I offer secure online video therapy sessions to individuals across the province of Nova Scotia.
You will benefit from online video counselling if:
- You’d like help coping during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The additional time to drive required to a therapy appointment would make it difficult for you to attend
- You are at home with kids and the additional expense of a babysitter would be a barrier to attend therapy
- You need a PJ day and don’t want to get out of bed
- You are travelling within Nova Scotia with work, but outside of Halifax Region and still want to keep your therapy appointment.
There are times when anxiety therapy with me might not be the best fit:
- You have been given a diagnosis of PTSD, Bipolar Disorder a personality disorder or severe depression or anxiety
- You have been given the diagnosis of an eating disorder and have not received treatment for this
- You are actively suicidal or using self harming behaviours as a way of coping
- You will not be in the province of Nova Scotia at the time of the therapy session
If any of these apply to you, I can provide you with the appropriate referrals.
What Does Anxiety Therapy Cost?
My initial session fee for individuals is $150 and each session after is $130. For couples , the initial session fee is $180 and follow up sessions are $160.
My services are covered by most insurance plans.
I am offering 5 pay-what-you-can spots for online therapy during COVID-19 pandemic to help those affected by job or income loss to still be able to access counselling.
I am only able to directly bill certain insurance plans on Blue Cross and Green Shield. I will provide you with a detailed receipt for you to submit to your insurance company or to keep for income tax purposes.
I recommend you check your plan specifics before scheduling a session.
What are your office hours?
I am available for online therapy sessions Tuesday-Friday early mornings, daytime, late evening and Saturdays while we aren bing impacted by the Coronavirus to offer more flexibility in scheduling your appointment.
I serve women and couples throughout the Halifax Region and the rest of Nova Scotia via a secure online telehealth platform
Your Next Steps: Please schedule a free phone consultation with me first so that we can make sure you are a good fit for online counselling. If you’ve preciously seen me in person and you are considering online therapy, book a free test call to make sure that we have a solid connection for our therapy session.
Here are some more helpful tips to prepare for your video session.
Find out more about how we can work together
Your Next Steps:
1600 Bedford Highway Suite 220, Bedford, NS B4A IE8, Canada I (902) 702-7722 I firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Tue-Fri 2-9pm, Sat 9am-5pm
Reception Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Copyright 2021 © Restore. Renew. Revive | All Rights Reserved | Privacy & Terms | Website by Windrose Web Design